- Complete the Entrance Questionnaire.
- Familiarize yourself with Story Structure and 7 Basic Plots
- Bring 5 photos from personal experiences that have a ‘story behind them. We will use them to practice our storytelling skills and continue getting acquainted.
- Familiarize yourself with materials from Week#1 and Week#2
- Complete the Entrance Questionnaire if you haven't already done so.
- Find a storytelling video or audio online that engages you. Post the link on our Video Recommendation Doc and describe why it was interesting for you.
Assignment: Bring a favorite storybook or two with you next class. Prepare at least five minutes of Read Aloud materials.