Lists of Activities
- Storytelling with Children by Andrew Wright
94 activities (pages 31~74)
- StoryArts Storytelling Activities & Lesson Ideas
- Storytelling Games
- Storybook Lessons Pinterest
In class tasks
- Finish whole group read aloud and usage discussion
- Look through Wright's Storytelling activities in pairs. Jigsaw and share the activities of most interest.
- Look through the storytelling activity sites listed above and comment on this post about two or three that seem useful and how you might apply it in a real teaching situation.
- Bring a storybook to read for solo video practice next week.
- Continue contributing books that you really like to our Class Resources Google.
Part#1 - Create a plan for an amazing storybook lesson using specific book. Try an activity you've never done before.
Part#2 - Watch your storytelling video and provide some feedback to yourself. Be nice!